While 2012 was a year of discovery, travel and making new bonds… I’m going into 2013 with a more career-focused mind. I’ve tried to set goals that aren’t out of reach, and will hopefully put me on the road to career development over the next few years.
1. Write more.
2. Find a fulfilling job that might help set my career goals on the right path.
3. Learn to bake.
4. Learn to decorate the pretty things I will learn to bake.
5. Read 10 classic novels.
7. Practise yoga and pilates on a more regular basis.
8. Eat more vegetables and get out of my high protein rut.
9. Work towards getting representation.
10. Found my dance charity.