Happy Mother’s Day! I hope you’ve been spoiled and treated on your special day, but if you’re still looking for the perfect way to appreciate your mom, I’ve rounded up some last minute Mother’s Day gift ideas that would make ANY mom over the moon… especially paired with a thoughtful card and some quality time.
Shop these mother’s day gift ideas:
5. A thoughtful desk accessory can act like a card, but has more function. I love this leather catchall from Indigo, she can use it for change, her jewelry on her nightstand or to hold her glasses at night.
4. A gorgeous signature scent is an easy gift that can be picked up super last minute, but still really thoughtful. Moms (and significant others) are one of the few people in your life you can gift with a fragrance. My latest favourite is the new Marc by Marc Jacobs Blush collection. My favourite of these new releases is by far the Daisy Dream Blush scent which is intoxicatingly good! Florals are always a safe bet, and these aren’t too overpowering… plus the bottles are adorable!
3. A kick-start on her goals can be encouraged with a little wearable tech. Lately, I’ve been test-driving the TomTom Spark GPS watch, which features GPS tracking, a heart rate monitor that’s so accurate and the ability to download music onto the watch itself so you can run phone-free! Stay tuned for an in-depth review on my blog soon!
2. Pamper your mom like a princess with a selection of bath and body products. Philosophy’s hallmark Amazing Grace scent is celebrating its 20th birthday, and I love the idea of pairing the fragrance with a room scent. It’s nice to be able to spritz the fresh, delicate floral fragrance on your pillows or in your linen closet to give your space a little boost!
1. You can’t go wrong with some jewelry… especially from Pandora! I know my mom loves collecting charms on her Pandora bracelets, so I always opt to add to her bracelet on special occasions. Beyond the charm bracelets though, I’ve been loving their classic pendants and earrings, which make a gorgeous elegant set (you can see how I styled it here).
I hope that these mother’s day gift ideas can help solve any last-minute shopping conundrums! And remember, mother’s day is every day, so any of these gifts would make a perfect, thoughtful pick-me-up to show her you’re thinking of her! Happy Mother’s Day to all moms out there, thank you for everything you do!
Products in this post were gifted by Coty, Pandora and TomTom, but opinions were my own.