I can’t believe it, but in a few days, I’ll be moving into yet another new home. We’re upgrading a 400 square foot condo to a floor of a house, and of course, my mind is spinning with all the decor possibilities. We’ve been collecting little pieces here and there, but lately have been turning to Amazon for all our needs. With Prime, we can expect them to be delivered to our door in less than a few days! Here’s my home decor wishlist including some items I’ve been crushing on.
1. Umbra Trigg Wall Vessel, Brass, $40 is the perfect little vase. For buds, makeup brushes or pens, the possibilities are endless.
2. A set of Agate Geode bookends will elevate your bookshelves.
3. The Philips HF3520 Wake-Up Light Coloured Sunrise Simulation alarm clock is perfect for deep sleepers like me suffering from S.A.D.
5. A marble cheese board is a must-have kitchen accessory for entertaining, or for creating beauty flat lays!
7. A sequin mermaid pillow packs a lot of statement. I love switching out pillows, and these are perfect for the holiday season.
8. I will forever DREAM of owning my own turquoise blue Kitchen-Aid Artisan Series Stand Mixer. This high capacity model is perfect for a wedding gift.
9. I have to confess I’ve already bought this gold Moroccan pouf from Baba Souk! The gold colour is so bold and I can’t wait to use it as an ottoman or for casual seating.
As I decorate my new home in time for the holidays, I can’t wait to share my journey! Be sure to follow along on my Instagram Stories. I’ll be sharing DIYs and small reveals, but I can’t wait to share a full reveal soon.