It seems everywhere I look, whether it’s in the garden, in a department store or in a fashion editorial, flowers are a blossoming trend. This trend is easy to pull off, and for the daring, can be worn almost head to toe. Here are some items I’m coveting featuring a floral motif.
1. Colorful Embossed Buckle Shoulder bag from PersunMall.
2. Necessary Clothing The Garden Romper. This would be perfect for a bike ride or day by the pier. Practical yet feminine, I’d wear this with a killer pair of leather sandals, a hobo bag and layered jewelry.
3. Ben Amun Multi-Stones Crowned Turquoise Bracelet. This would be an investment, but an elegant cuff goes a long way in dressing up everything from an LBD to a jean jacket. Turquoise is a versatile stone that’s casual yet dressy and timeless at the same time.
4. Spanish Rose iPhone 5 Case from Rifle Paper Co. I love how this printed case looks like vintage wallpaper.
5. ASOS Midi Skirt in New Floral Print. This skirt looks like a scene from a Dutch garden. With vibrant flowers and vivid scenery, this skirt definitely makes a statement.
Nice items! I love flowers, haha, it makes you feel happy and summery, doesn´t it? and I just looove it!
That bracelet is also beautiful.
i love flowers too! i am definitely buying the iphone case when i get a new phone. glad you like the items… i fell in love with florals when i lived in holland because even when it was raining all the time, there were flowers everywhere!!! what i would give to have a flower market as good (and inexpensive) in Toronto.