For the design and decor enthusiast, shopping can be either easy or tedious. Here are ten stylish gift ideas for the interior design indulgent in your life.
1. Kitchen Aid’s Artisan Stand Mixer in Azure Blue, $350. This stand mixer is mid-range with a 5Qt clear class bowl and practical abilities for the average baker. I love the soft blue colour, which coordinates well with stainless or white appliances and most kitchen colour schemes.
2. Kate Spade Be Dazzling Scented candle, $30, is a pretty candle that can be upcycled into a pencil cup when the scent runs out. The polkadots are quirky, while the gold dots are feminine and elegant.
3. Anthropologie’s Limited Edition monogram gold mug, $10, coordinates perfectly with the candle. Pick out her initial or get her a set in L,O,V,E or X,O,X,O so she can toss out those tired utilitarian white porcelain mugs.
4. The workplace bunny is a desk accessory that holds scissors and paperclips. It’s so cute and a perfect conversation starter whether at home or in the cubicle.
5. Also for the desk, these funny #WhistleWhileYouWork pencil set, $8, is appropriate for anyone! With cute sayings like, “Too legit to quit” and “Make it a Venti”, they are an inexpensive stocking stuffer that will brighten her day.
6. The Bon Appetit napkins, $14, by Linea Carta are a pretty upgrade from your basic “Bounty” brand. Get her a set of 8 and wrap them in a pretty red ribbon. I love that these napkins are appropriate for any occasion.
7. This Charmed Dots serveware set is perfect for the holidays. A great hostess gift, this will make cutting the cake a fancy occasion.
8. It might seem like a weird gift, but a humidifier is a must-have in cold, dry winter climates. This one, by Crane is an Owl humidifier, $46! Perfect for a dorm room or kitsch enthusiast alike, the quirky character will banish dry noses and skin.
9. These Agate bookends from West Elm, $19, are a huge trend in decor and won’t break your bank. Each slice of rock is unique and it makes a sturdy and visually interesting addition to a library or coffee table.
10. The 4040 Locust Metal Crate, $150, while expensive is a visually stunning way to store vinyl records, books or even liquor bottles. You can also get the look by by picking up a milk crate and spray painting it with metallic paint.