Christmas is a little bit more than a month away, but holiday shopping is in full swing. With Cyber Monday sales on the horizon, it’s a great idea to get shopping done ahead of time, so that gifts have time to ship, and while stock and sizes last. Here are some classic Christmas 2014 gift ideas for her.
You can shop my Top 10 Christmas 2014 Gift Ideas by clicking on the items in the photo below:
1. A classic gold watch with a twist. I love gold watches, they go with everything and are a thoughtful gift, especially if your girlfriend is always late! This green-faced watch by Michael Kors is unique and I love the elegant design.
2. A cozy tuque. This Ann Taylor embellished knit hat is the perfect slouchy beanie, “glammed” up with some pretty jewels. A great gift for mom, your girlfriend or your best friend, she will stay warm in style.
3. A chic pair of heels. Why not give her the perfect dancing shoes for New Year’s Eve? This bow pair of heels from ASOS is inexpensive but has a designer touch.
4. A pair of long gloves. I am in love with this pair of gloves from Kate Spade. The jewels add a luxurious touch, while the length is elegant and also warm! I love long gloves because so many of my sweaters have cropped sleeve and these are also great to wear with dresses on special occasions!
5. A pretty candle. Indulge her with a luxurious scent, like this festive Pine and Eucalyptus candle by Jo Malone. Higher-end candles are made of quality fragrance and will last longer. They also look really pretty on a shelf or coffee table.
6. A quilted handbag. While few of us can afford to shower our special woman in Chanel, the affordable Rebecca Minkoff Quilted Love crossbody bag combines stunning quilted leather, a sturdy chain strap and classic styling all in one!
7. A dramatic necklace. Perfect for adorning cashmere sweaters or sprucing up an old LBD for a New Year’s Eve outfit, this Rockefeller tassle bib statement necklace from Baublebar is a stunning piece of costume jewelry.
8. Cozy slippers. Nothing says Christmas like a pair of new slippers! This sheepskin Scuffette slippers by UGG are classic and elegant in all-black.
9. A pair of pearl earrings. If you can’t afford real pearls, or are looking for a great gift to give your best friend, a trendy pair of double pearl 360 earrings from Baublebar is the perfect gift!
10. Deck the halls. Every year, my mother gives my sister and I an ornament. This Effel Tower glass ornament from Nordstrom is tres chic!
When it comes to gift giving, I think sticking to classic presents is a great idea, especially if you’re stuck with what to get her. Look for high-quality materials or items in her favourite colour or style, to fit in with her unique personality and sense of fashion. I hope you enjoyed my top 10 Christmas 2014 Gift Ideas for Her!