Ahhh… it’s that time of year again! The Sephora VIB sale 2016 is on! This is your chance to score 15 per cent off all of your beauty lusts and must-haves. I’ve rounded up my favourite items I’ve been coveting to add (or replentish) in my beauty stash!
- The Invisibobble Traceless hair ring, $10. This product is new, and makes hair kinks a thing of the past! Because I have long hair, I prefer to put my hair up in a loose bun/ponytail hybrid to keep tangles at bay and give me soft waves, but sometimes I wake up with unsightly kinks and have to resort to my hair straightener. With this nifty hair tie, that will be a thing of the past, and I’m excited to test it out.
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Concealer, $32. I am absolutely in LOVE with this concealer. I’ve been using shade R22 to colour correct my dark circles, and then shade Y23 to brighten my under eyes. This concealer is so opaque and is perfect for hiding that exam season stress or late night out! I could never go back to any other eye concealer now.
- Benefit Cheekathon Blush & Bronzer Palette, $75. HOW GORGEOUS IS THIS? From the packaging to the powders inside, I must have this palette. Hoola bronzer is one of my fave matte bronzers, while Coralista is perfect for giving you that peachy blush! Dandelion is one of my fave “everyday” highlighters, while Dallas is the perfect winter bronzer-n-blush in one. So getting 5 products in one handy palette is sure to be a hit!
- Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour Eye Palette, $55. I’ve been testing out eyeshadows from different brands, and so many of them seem to focus on shimmer shades. I’m loving that this palette contains every neutral in one place and is gorgeously matte for every day wear, or amped up smokey eyes. And because it’s an exclusive to Sephora product, it’s a great time to take advantage of the discount!
- Foreo LUNA For Sensitive/Normal Skin, $199. This is a product I’m dying to try! I’ve been realizing I’ve been breaking out (yay for exam season stress!) and noticed it’s likely because I’m not taking the time to cleanse my skin properly and fully. I recently bought a crazy electric toothbrush and even my dentist noticed a difference, so I’m hoping the timer on this product, and the ultrasonic pulses will have the same improvement on my skin!
- Ouai Wave Spray, $32. If you haven’t heard of Ouai yet, prepared to see it in magazines everywhere! This wavy texture spray promises Cali-babe locks, infusing your hair with rice proteins (yay! NOT gluten) and giving you that texture without the yucky crunch.
- The Original Beauty Blender, $28. The last time I recommended this amazing tool was in November, and if you bought one then, you’re way overdue replacing it! Remember to keep breakouts at bay to always keep your tools hygienic, so replace this wonder sponge every few months!
- Mr. Burberry Beard Oil, $55. Beard oils are a big trend in men’s grooming, and this one, with its elegant packaging and sophisticated scent is a great way to pamper your guy, or treat your dad for father’s day!
- Disney Minnie Beauty by Sephora Collection Brush Set, $73. I’m a Disney maniac, so of course, I need to get my hands on some Disney/Sephora merch! I love how this brush set comes complete with a Minnie Bow brush stand!
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita, $24. This is a perennial fave that sells out all the time. The formula is super matte and doesn’t budge all day long, while the gorgeous chestnut rose shade is inimitable.
Shop my faves: