There’s nothing like opening a new jar of luxurious face cream or swiping on that first wash of lipstick from a fresh tube. The Sephora Sale is on now, and you can save between 10-20% on EVERYTHING from April 17th to May 1st. VIB Rouge members save 20% off from April 17-May 1, while VIB members save 15% from April 21-29. If you don’t have a VIB membership yet, make sure to sign up as a Beauty Insider to get an exclusive birthday gift + take advantage of 10% everything on Sephora’s site from April 23-27. I’ve rounded up my favourite self-care beauty picks from the Sephora Sale to help you stay pampered, serene and beautiful from the inside out during this period of self-isolation.
Self-Care Beauty Picks: Skincare & Body Care
2. Dr. Dennis Gross’ Alpha Beta Glow Pad for Body includes incredible ingredients for exfoliation – perfect for sloughing off dry winter skin! I’m a huge fan of the version for your face, and look forward to trying this body version next.
3. The St. Tropez Self Tan Purity Vitamins Bronzing Water Body Mist is a quick way to fake a sunkissed glow. Now that we are all spending nearly 100% of our time indoors, this product will give you a diffused healthy glow without any of the risks of sun damage or breaking self-isolation.
4. Don’t forget about your hands! With all that hand-washing, a tube or two of L’Occitane Hand Cream in your favourite scent is a must-have, and makes a wonderful Mother’s Day Gift too!
5. Now that we’re entering spring, it’s time for one thing: exfoliation! The Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish is a great way to slough off dead skin while leaving your skin moisturized and refreshed with the delicate scent of rose… plus this is a clean beauty product!
6. One of my favourite lines from Fresh is the Black tea line! Get a nice sampling of their best Black Tea products in this handy Fresh Black Tea Shop Gift Set or you can pick up a tub of my favourite moisturizing/revitalizing mask, the Fresh Black Tea Instant Firming Mask.
7. The Sulwhasoo Essentials Kit has everything you need to have a facial experience at home!
8. If you’re wanting to go high-tech, the Foreo UFO mask system is perfect to pick up during the sale, and offers the ability to do intense spa-grade masks at home.
9. For a more budget-friendly approach, the Sephora sheet masks are under $10 and effective.
10. The Summer Fridays Overtime Mask offers rich moisturizing in a sleek tube for when you watch too many episodes of Tiger King in one sitting…
Self-Care Beauty Picks: Home & Wellness
2. The Rose Noir & Oud Votive Candle from NEST is one of my favourite fragrances for home. This candle has a strong, masculine rose scent that is very sensual and relaxing. I love all of NEST’s fragrances and love mixing them up!
3. While you’re at it, you can also pick up the matching Rose Noir & Oud Reed Diffuser from NEST or you can pick up a lovely new summer scent. Currently on my vanity is the Mediterranean Fig Reed Diffuser from NEST which is a very fresh spring scent, transporting me to the Italian Riviera.
4. The Fresh Sugar Lychee Sugarbath is a unique product, and I love the space-saving container! Simply pop 1-2 of these cubes in your bathtub for an indulgent experience.
5. The Sephora Lavender Foot Mask is an affordable way to get a pedicure experience at home!
6. To keep with the lavender theme, the classic L’Occitane Lavender Harvest Foaming Bath will transport you to Provence!
7. If you’re going to wash your hands 5-10x per day, why not enjoy the experience? This Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia Hand Soap & Body Wash will elevate the experience and leave your hands moisturized, plus it looks incredible on your vanity!
8. Pick up some Hydrate! Reusable glass straws to enjoy your Dalgona coffee at home.
9. The Deep Sleep Pillow Spray from This Works is a combination of lavender and vetiver to calm your nerves and help you catch some zzz’s – Covidreams aside.
Self-Care Beauty Picks: Hair
2. The Slip Silk Pillowcase is a luxury, but it will help your hair stay sleek instead of frizzy and prolong your at-home blowout.
3. If you’ve wanted to try the natural Briogeo line, don’t hesitate and pick up up the Besties Clean Hair Discovery Kit which features some of my all-time faves, including the Don’t Despair, Repair! hair mask.
4. Cult fave beauty brand, Drunk Elephant now has a hair care line! I’m curious to try the Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Happi Scalp™ Scrub which contains skincare ingredients like AHA and BHA for exfoliation.
While not self-care, we could all use a little sparkle, right? I’m adding the Fenty Diamond Bomb Baby Mini Lip Gloss & Highlighter set into my cart.