I’m excited to announce that over the next few months, I’ll be partnering with Amazon.ca on a series of posts as part of the Amazon Associates Program! I’ll be highlighting the best items on the site, from beauty holy grails to hot reads, to sharing all my favourite photography equipment.Amazon.ca definitely sells more than books… case in point: my sister forgot her camera charger in the US, so she ordered a replacement right in time for her trip to Iceland! They also have a large selection of fashion, accessories and beauty items – all conveniently online!
I’ve been piggypacking off of my boyfriend’s Amazon Prime subscription, and love how I can get all my items delivered to my doorstep in a flash. While studying for the bar the past couple of months, I probably ordered highlighters and post-it-notes once a week on the site! It was such a valuable time saver, in that I didn’t have to waste any time visiting an office store. I’ve even started to replace grocery items with items from Amazon.ca, making my life seamless.
Amazon Summer Finds
I’ve rounded up some fun items that are perfect for summertime:
1. This Nanette Lepore one-piece bathing suit comes in a stunning print. I love all the fun colours and how you can wear this as a bodysuit with a pair of high-waisted denim shorts.
2. These mirror sunglasses are a style steal! You don’t have to worry about losing them, or sacrificing your chic style.
3. I brought a round beach towel with me to Barcelona, and now I think it’s a summer must-have. From instant Instagram background to a picnic blanket, it’s versatile and boho glam.
4. A summer roundup wouldn’t be complete without a flamingo pool float! This rose gold version is a must-have for your next pool party.
5. A dainty CLUSE leather wristwatch is a perfect gift… even last minute with Amazon Prime!
6. Amazon.ca carries a bunch of high-end designer brands, including these Stuart Weitzman suede slides. I’m DROOLING.
I hope you enjoyed my quick summer roundup from Amazon.ca! Stay tuned for more posts… until then, happy shopping!
I love the Stuart Weitzman shoes, they are gorgeous!