It’s time to go to bed, especially for many of you who might be up early for the launch of the Alexander Wang x H&M collection tomorrow – well, technically this morning! I’m hoping my sister will scoop up a couple pieces, namely one of the sports bras or neoprene dresses which are very cool and easy to wear for a night out, or to be the most stylish person at the gym! Here is my Alexander Wang for H&M shopping wishlist!
1. The Figure Fit dress, $99. I love the accents of cobalt blue piping and the crossover design. I love neoprene (especially for how warm it is), so this would be a great piece for holiday season.
2. Bustier, $34.95. I’m not crazy about the overt branding, but I love the bandage design and the sexy deep v. Paired with a high-waisted skirt, this would be one hot look!
3. Scuba Dress, $79.95. This dress is incredibly well priced and I’m in love with the high neckline and cut outs at the sides. This is definitely an edgy LBD to add to your wardrobe!
4. Short Scuba Top, $59.95. This cropped sweatshirt is super simple and versatile. Again, I’m obsessed with neoprene (like my Triangl Milly bikini) and this cool pullover would look amazing with a pair of leather leggings or layered over a dress.
5. Sunglasses, $34.95. These classic black shades feature arms with logo branding, all for a low low price! I’m sure there will only be a few of these per store, so you’ll be very lucky to snag a pair!
6. Top with a perforated pattern, $149. This is my favourite piece from the collection. I love the see-through effect of the rips on the neckline and the loose shape of the garment. What I’m not so in love with is the price. I might have to sit this one out, at least until I see it in person, but depending on the quality/fit of the dresses, I might opt for this Alexander Wang for H&M shirt that would look great with jeans for a casual look or dressed up with a sexy mini.
So there you have it! My Alexander Wang for H&M shopping wishlist. What pieces are you coveting? I will be missing out on the crazy fun (I love meeting people and uniting over fashion!) while I’m here in Ottawa (if only Bayshore got sent the collection!) but I’m excited to see how everyone rocks their Alexander Wang for H&M pieces, and hopefully I’ll be sharing them soon too!
The collection will be available in Canada at seven locations, including the Toronto Eaton Centre, Yorkdale Mall, H&M Bloor Street and H&M Saint Catherine in Montreal.
P.S. Check out my current giveaway here.